- Equipped with Braun hydraulic wheelchair lifts
- 4 point wheelchair tie downs
- Shoulder and lap belts
- Raised roofs and doors
- Will hold up to two wheelchairs
- Additional seating available for caregiver and family members
- Fully insured
- Serviced regularly
- Cleaned inside and out at the end of everyday
- Climate controlled
- Inspected by MDOT annually
Your Transportation Companion
- Providing reliable, safe, on time service is our guarantee.
- Our drivers are extensively trained in wheelchair tie down, passenger safety, driver safety, sensitivity training, CPR & first aid training.
- GPS Tracking is used to keep drivers in constant communication with dispatch headquarters.
- A chauffeurs license is required by Loving Touch Transportation LLC in compliance with the Michigan Department of Transportation regulations.
- For the safety of our clientele each drivers motor vehicle driving record and criminal background history is checked thoroughly.
- Random drug testing is required for all our drivers.
We can also help those who do not need a wheelchair, but just need a little extra assistance. Companions and caregivers can accompany the client at no extra charge.
All vehicles are equipped with complimentary blankets for those passengers who have a tendency to get a little chilly.
If you have a client who requires an extra large wheelchair, we can accommodate wheelchairs with a wheel width up to 36 inches wide. Please be specific when scheduling your transport so that we can send the proper vehicle to accommodate you needs.